Pages

the ghost of tv shows past

This time im watching shows from the past. Some were abandon shows that i forgot to finish and some i just didnt get around to watching because I had a life and no free time due to social distancing. So here we go:

1) The O.C.: I got to episode two and quit. Those size 0 bodies and rich people throwing money at things made me queasy. Not for me. But I hear Seth Cohen is worth sticking around for. Maybe a couple youtube videos will suffice.

2) Suburgatory: I was a fan when it aired on tv but didnt finish the show because i thought it was cancelled. But it actually has quite a few season. However, watching it now made me realize it wasnt worth finishing as i barely remember the first season plot nor characters. 

Teen Wolf: This show was at peak when I was in highschool but i never got to watch it because my parents refused to pay for the exclusive channel MTV. Truth be told, I'm not too keen on werewolf and all especially after twilight so i stayed away. The show was pretty decent the first season (mainly due to stiles) but the snore fest ensued almost quickly. Honestly, I couldn't explain the show or the plot. Im kinda glad I didnt get engrossed in this show in highschool. 

Ugly Betty: soo good! This one surprised me as I didnt think it would be fun but it is really taking me back to the late 2000s. Its a solid good 4 seasons to binge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment