Pages

quarantine quests

Sooo things have become kinda crazy, right? I know we all are trying to do our best to flatten the curve. Even though it seems like the number of cases are ever increasing. My family has been practicing social distancing for 8 days now and the only time we stepped out was to replenish our grocery items.

Some things I'm doing during this time includes reading. In addition to reading children's literature, I'm more interested in reading magazines. Using an app called Overdrive. Give it a go with a library card to borrow unlimited magazines. I've been mostly reading fashion and food articles. In hopes of getting better at both things.

As expected I'm also watching a lot of tv shows and movies. Just last night I saw The Invisible Man, The Hunt and Spies in Disguise. All three were fun (and suspenseful) to watch. 

And when thing get really boring, I bring out the iPad and play Temple Run. Like it's 2010 again. On the hobbies front, I want to get more into creating art & re-purposing my clothes. 

Stay safe at home, everyone! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment