Pages

TV Talk: June 2020

Valeria: I'm binging this for my spanish comprehension. So far its not hooking me in but I'm sticking with it to see how it goes. 
Edit: I never got past ep 1. I just got bored of all the characters. 😬

La Casa De Las Flores: This show is so dramatic and funny but it is Paulina's accent keeps me watching. Especially good if you are learning Mexican Spanish.

Sweet Magnolia: this show makes me long to be a white suburban mom that has just found freedom after a divorce. But seriously, the show is better than expected; just hang in there for the first episode. The various storylines pick up and get very interesting; particularly the way the "side" character stories unfold (even sometimes without the main characters present) I'm hoping for a second season. 👍🏽

Central Park: fans of Bobs Burgers have to watch this cartoon. Not the same charm as BB characters but the song as catchy and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment