Pages

the chain of events.

Sometimes finding movies and tv shows to watch can be hard. With so many options and suggestion from friends and co workers, its hard to know which ones I should give a chance. I was about to watch New Girl or Friends for the 50th time when I remembered a twitter trend of connecting celebs that dated. For example start with jlo and go to ben affleck to ana de armas creating a chainlink of seemingly random people together. So I created my own chainlink of entertainment by deciding what to see next using a cast member of the current show im watching! I decided to starting with B99 as it was the last show I watch when I began this quest. Join along with your own chainlink.

Brooklyn 99: Andy Samberg
Palm Springs: Christina M
A to Z: Ben Feldman
Superstore: America Ferrera
Ugly Betty:
Devious Maids: Ana Ortiz

No comments:

Post a Comment