Pages

This week on my screen

This week on my screen

FROZEN II ⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
A fun adventure as always but not as good as the first one. Songs were not as memorable, not many new characters were introduced.

DORA THE EXPLORER: lost city of gold⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Better than what you would expect. A little basic with the story line but still interesting to watch.

DELICIOUS MISS BROWN: season 2⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
One of my favourite cooking shows that has heart and good energy. Having never been to the south of USA I find myself wanting to take a food tour of Louisiana

LUCIFER ⭐️⭐️/5
Soooooo I started watching this just before the new year began and was instantly hooked. But I got bored by season 2. Tom Ellis saying "detective" is probably the highlight of every episode.

SERVANT ???/5
Still watching... But so creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment