Pages

Redbubble Shop



Calling all online shoppers,

I’ve been working all week on a collection of graphic designs that I feel confident enough in to sell on my Redbubble shop. I posted a couple of different designs; all are available on iPhone/Samsung Galaxy/iPad/laptop cases & skins, various types of t-shirts, mugs, stickers, pillows, tote bags, and posters or prints of any kind. I also designed a few patterns, valentines day cards and illustrations. I’m not gonna beg people to buy anything, but I can’t express how much it would seriously help me out if you all could take a look and pass the link around to anyone you know who’d be interested. 

 Thank you!

P.S. Suggestions, ideas, or requests for more designs are 100% WELCOME, so drop by the comments if you have any!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment