Pages

Instagram Love


                          
Oh the joys of instagram! It's no secret that I am addicted to Instagram. Not just addicted to posting, but I am seriously addicted to mindlessly scrolling through my feed. I'm always interested in seeing who other people follow on Instagram, so I thought I would share with you guys what my 6 favorite accounts are! You need to go follow them now!
1. @carly

 

Also check out: The prettiest Instagrams in existence


If you don't already follow me on instagram, you can do so at @bravadolove  Show me you love me, by giving me a follow! 

What are your favorite instagram accounts?

P.S. Is it just me or did my week unplugged seem like forever? I'm so happy to be back on the blog and I am feeling re-energized and re-inspired! Hope you're as excited as I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment