Pages

Baking // 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies



Okay so I'll admit: I suck at cooking and baking. There are many things in life I took interest in like origami, fixing garage doors, locks, putting together ikea furniture. But put me in the kitchen and the most you could get me to do is make a pb+j sandwich and maybe a decent bowl of ramen noodles. Maybe. But this recipe for is completely 'Jill Proof'


What you need:



Make It:

  • Heat oven to 325°F.

  • Mix all ingredients with large spoon until well blended.

  • Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with fork.

  • Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.) Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
*Recipe from Kraft Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment