Pages

on my radar pt.2



1 // FIFA World Cup  ⚽
The best part of getting home from work for the past few weeks was eating lunch and yelling at professional football players as they kick a ball for over 90 minutes. But seriously I'm thoroughly impressed with the skills and perseverance shown by so many players. ps. peep the video below that resulted from the Germany-Korea game. 🤣🤣
2 // B I T E   S I Z E D   N E W S📰 via bullet news
Before signing up for bullet I looked to twitter for my news stories but never got the full story. Now I can learn about how Trump is ruining the environment, the ON elections, and the low down on PRIDE before even getting my coffee They "scour the web for the top news headlines and deliver them in a must-read and lighthearted email to start your day". Want to get in on the action? Sign up here.


3 // A N D R E   L E O N   T A L L E Y👠 via cbc q
If you are into fashion chances are you probably know about fashion icon Andre Leon Talley. He is the former editor for American Vogue and is highly influential in the fashion industry. I was first introduced to him in an interview with Tom Power on q. and was really drawn into what he was saying about the code of dressing well and about his life experience. Take a Listen

4 // H O U S E  P L A N T S 🍃  via Camille Styles

 Indoor plants are all the rage in interior home decor. I am currently trying to propagate a pothos/money plant. It's been 2 months so I''m excited to see what it becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment