Pages

Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara Review






My first impression of this product is the simple packaging that feature a blue glossy lid with a matte black tube. The company, Revlon, boasts "unique fibers are sealed in 360° tubes that plump and extend lashes for mega volume and extreme length" Upon testing the wand I noticed how easily and gently it coats my lashes from root to tip. I did have to get use to the tubing wand to avoid any clumping at the ends. However the handle's design allows you to easily hold  the wand. THe water resistant formula is one of the best ones I've used, its not too watery and it does not dry out and flake.

I naturally have pretty black and full lashes, so this mascara  pretty much intensifying my features and adding a little bit of volume and interest. However the best part of this mascara is the smudge proof formula that lasts an entire work day. It is just as easy to remove as it is to apply. I either use Micellar water and generic makeup remover wipes to quickly wipe is off before bedtime. 

Overall, I would recommend this mascara as an everyday mascara that is smudge proof, easy to remove, and for a natural makeup look. Additionally, the price is very affordable and is available is drugstores all over Canada.




Full Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment