Pages

two museums, one day

I woke up on a Saturday morning with an idea: visit two museums in the span of six hours.Thrown into a whirlwind of an adventure in the 6ix with my sister, there is excitement and a hunger for learning ( in fact, we even forgot to eat lunch!) After arriving to a street I have walked past many times on my way to university, we snapchat the "shoe box" design building and we purchased our tickets. 
#BSM20 #ShoeSelfie
Heels!








The room is filled with a sophisticated footwear, from crisp white shoes to patterned moccasins that were displayed beautifully along the glass display staircase. Much like myself, the Bata Shoe Museum also celebrates their 20th birthday!



Polly Pocket Shoes


Lenny Kravitz's  Heeled Boot (4 inches!)
Kinky Boots

The afternoon beats on and we make our way to Royal Ontario Museum. Since I have visited this museum, I decided to just be present and refrain from looking at the artifacts through the lens. Both of these exhibitions are relevant to the cultural identity of various cultures, and religions that speaks of the multicultural mosaic that is Canada. Both the museums are definitely worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment